Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wait Time....


If you haven't read Matt's post yet...get your tissues out.  I don't know if it will have the effect on you that it had on me.  I've written quite alot about our process and our wait time. 

It's frustrating....feeling...taken in...by some unknown child...who isn't even here yet....who isn't even a picture....or an idea....but just having this...open heart....and knowing....that the best thing we can do for now...is to get our stuff in better order.....but...being in love....and waiting....and loving the ones we have for now....and growing ourselves as a family.  It's good....

I could use some encouragement.

Thanks for letting me vent.
~Mariah

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady! So, you were definitely right about giving a tissues warning about Matt's post, oh my goodness! I know this has to be SUCH a frustrating process, with all the waiting. But I just want to say that I don't know a more deserving family than you guys. Honestly, you've already adopted me and others into your family, and I can say with out a doubt that whoever this child is, they are already so blessed to have such a welcoming, loving family (especially their mama) waiting for them.

    ReplyDelete