Please pray for them specifically, intentionally, without ceasing and with boldness. That's what I've been doing.
Thank you so much for your support.
- Hey God, Today I just want more of you. I know that more of you is going to give me the patience, faith, courage and peace to keep on working toward our goals. I know that more of you is what I truly need to fill me up and help me to stop feeling discouraged. God I thank you for my 3 girls. I thank you for allowing me to be their mother. God being your daughter is truly amazing.
- Today I'm praying for continued patience for myself. I'm still working on my ability to open up my hands and let go...of everything. Today I'm just praying very openly and unplanned about our journey. We've been overwhelmed with moving and transitioning to our new life here in Columbus and I honestly haven't spent much time in prayer focused on our adoption. Several posts and prompts by friends have pushed me to re-read the whole blog today and now I'm just praying...about what God would have us do next and when and how. That's all.
- Today I'm praying for Number 4 out there somewhere without us. Today I'm thinking about Thanksgiving and giving thanks for our child out there. Today I'm talking to God and I'm telling him that I'm so thankful that we are able to be on the path that we are on.
- Today I'm praying for my husband. I'm praying that his excitement and love for our unknown child out there will continue to grow and that as soon as we find Number 4 we will be able to start the bonding process with ease.
- Today I'm praying for our child out there somewhere without us.
- I'm praying today for patience and peace for myself.
- I'm praying for understanding, acceptance and unconditional love for our friends and family who are just learning about our adoption plans.
- I'm praying for our child out there somewhere without us.